Tuesday 18 August 2015

Last Lonely Day

My last day alone here in Raanana is coming to a close--the family will be home in 5 hours!!



My host family was supposed to arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport earlier this afternoon, but their flight was delayed, so they should arrive in the middle of the night. Their arrival will probs wake me up in a panic, and I'll be positive there's a murderer breaking in--


But seriously, guys, I'm absolutely stoked to see everyone for the first time in three weeks!

I took work off today to clean the house and get things ready for the fam, and I've just been hanging out since then. Finally enjoying a summer vacation that doesn't involve jetsetting and crazy transportation. Just me, the couch, and Netflix... It's all I need... For like five days until I go insane from boredom.

I should have some good stories in the next few days, as I'll be finishing work, seeing the fam, and receiving an oh-so-special visitor in just four days... (:

Catch ya on the flip side,
Aubrye

No comments:

Post a Comment