Sunday 16 August 2015

Straddling Two Continents

As my time in Israel winds down (leaving next week!!! WOW!), I find myself increasingly attempting to manage my affairs both here and in the US. Here, I'm handling last minute projects that are being assigned when my wandering thoughts reduce my office knowledge to--


Cleaning the house in preparation for the return of the fam--


And making last-minute visits to friends in the neighborhood and saying goodbye to the flow of exiting interns. I watch all my American-bound friends leaving like--


KIDDING.

Meanwhile, half of my brain is focused on everything I'll have to deal with upon my own return to Boston. Studying for the LSAT and looking at my practice scores like--


Participating in virtual club meetings over Skype and email in which all the other participants are super prepared and I try to act intelligent like--



Not to mention packing (LOL), figuring out rooming situations back at school, attempting to figure out how I'm going to get to my hotel room the first night I get back since the dorms don't open until 12 hours after I land--yeah. When I found out about that, I was like--


Regardless, I've made a pact with myself to savor these next couple of weeks and prepare myself adequately for the insane semester I have ahead of me. But that doesn't mean I don't have time for "Army Wives" (season 6 now).

OBSESSED

Life is good, guys!!! And while I'm being stretched into the splits trying to keep my feet in two places at once... I'm enjoying the wrapping-up of this crazy adventure and the anticipation of beginning a new school year.

Yippee!
Aubrey Noelle











No comments:

Post a Comment